FoodPool makes it easy to feed hungry people right near you. Please let us help you help people in YOUR neighborhood.
Starting a FoodPool is fun, easy, and rewarding.
We've gone through the process of building successful groups that are getting fresh garden produce to food pantries that feed thousands of people. Now we've turned that experience into a kit that you can use to do the same thing for your community.
Don't be afraid to start small - begin with your street and people that you know in your area. Everyone that joins your FoodPool can help you make your group grow until your entire neighborhood is contributing. If your FoodPool stays small, that's OK too. For a hungry family, every bite counts.
What do you get to start your FoodPool?
- The Guide to Starting a FoodPool tells you everything you need to know to get your FoodPool up and running.
- Promotional items: We provide you FoodPool promo cards, posters, t-shirts, and mugs to help you get the word out about your group.
- On request, a place for your group on this web site. Every local FoodPool can, if they wish, post information, photos, events, etc. on a dedicated page on the FoodPool web site.
- Email tools to help you communicate with your FoodPool members.
- All the support you need to get your FoodPool up and running, and keep it fun and vibrant.